Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You make me lose my buttons, oh yeah, you make me spit.

I effing hate when people say "ha! i was right!" Really? Is it third grade and is everything a competition? I hate when people make everything into an "i'm right" competition. Possibly one of the most obnoxious things a person can possibly do.

I mostly hate when these things come from what I call "grade whores." I hate when people are so concerned with grades in a class that they only learn on the surface. People who don't take in information and analyze its meanings and applications for themselves aren't learning anything.

Let's try thinking a little deeper than definitions and quiz questions and who can beat whom on a test.

It's annoying and you're not learning anything. Anyway, back to comprehending this spanish book.

No comments:

Post a Comment