Sunday, June 14, 2009

Like a tree down by the water, baby, I will not move


even after aaaalllllllllll those sill-eh things you do-hoo-hoo-hoo.

Sorry, I really like the song Flake. I love Jack Johnson. I love Ben Harper a little more. Combo = AAAH-mazing.

Today, I read too many articles about Megan Fox and am still undecided about whether I really believe her or not. In EW she was talking about how she knew she wasn't a good actress. That's good. At least she knows that.

She often talks about how she gets along much better with guys and how she's so smart, blah blah blah. I once heard that girls who claim to be "one of the guys" are really just bitches. Very often, I think that's true, though I have felt that way countless times over the past year. I can't decide if Megan Fox is a bitch. She's kind of pretentious. She's good at making excuses about not being pretentious though. And I do think she is extremely attractive, though a little tooth-picky.

I love tattoos I think.  Megan Fox's tattoos are really dumb (minus the Marilyn one, I would get that), but mine will be cool.

This week, I'll write some deep posts. But I have to work at 6 a.m. tomorrow and was just emasculated so not tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment