Saturday, December 19, 2009

Guess who's back with a brand new track?

Ah, blogger. It's been a long time. But I'm back.

I will be starting off slow as it's finals and my first day back to blogging in about five months. I have a lot of things I want to get out including the highly anticipated new moon review (hold your breath), but for today I think I'll just leave it as an update to what the shit has happened to me over the last five months.

Statics.

That is what has happened. To anyone who has ever taken a statics class, my heart goes to you. The best news is that I hear my subsequent five (yes, five) physics classes only get harder from here. Engineering sucks. I would say I spent five hours per week on the quiz for that class, probably a total of fourteen hours a week on homework for that class, and maybe 50 hours of studying for each midterm and the final. I am currently experiencing great anxiety over whether I will get a C or a D in that class. This shit's impossible.

I get upset when people are like "what? you don't even have a 3.0 GPA?" I swear to god i used to be pretty smart. I did not have to bribe anyone to get in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment